Santa came! And he wears a....

A little extra cash??? The RRS ball head is more than a LITTLE extra. lol. Congrats.

Well you know.. it was a business investment ;)

Or at least that’s what I told myself as I ordered it. It’ll take me a few years to make the money back.. but this is my one real hobby.

A little extra cash??? The RRS ball head is more than a LITTLE extra. lol. Congrats.

Or at least that’s what I told myself as I ordered it. It’ll take me a few years to make the money back.. but this is my one real hobby.

I have a couple thousand bucks worth of another hobby's equipment I will trade you for some of your new toys so you don't get boring if this is your only hobby:biglaugh:

I have a couple thousand bucks worth of another hobby's equipment I will trade you for some of your new toys so you don't get boring if this is your only hobby:biglaugh:

Same here.

Haha I mean I have other hobbies, but none of them are nearly as expensive as photography. Or at least I don’t allocate as much money to them.

A hobby???? Maybe THAT is what my issue is. If I tell the wife it's just a hobby, then I can go out and get a 1Dx or 1Dx mk II and a 300 or 400mm f/2.8. Got it now, I'll try that.

I'll update my will before I try this, so that if you guys don't hear from me again, at least you'll know who gets what...

Got you all beat. This came with the house.

Attachments

• IMG_1484 (683x1024).jpg
    IMG_1484 (683x1024).jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 117
I MISSED this post when it was new. You got some really great stuff. Good,solid choices. Enjoy all of it, man!

How's the monolight been? Have you had the opportunity to use it much yet? Did you get a TTL one, or a non-TTL one?

I MISSED this post when it was new. You got some really great stuff. Good,solid choices. Enjoy all of it, man!

How's the monolight been? Have you had the opportunity to use it much yet? Did you get a TTL one, or a non-TTL one?

Thanks man! I got a TTL one along with two flashpoint speedlights that operate on the same controller.. finally upgraded from yongnuo. Also got a beauty dish and a 28 inch Octabox for the moonlight.

Haven’t used it much to be honest; I don’t do a lot of portrait work once the weather turns cold here. From the little I have used them it’s head and shoulders above the yongnuo kit.

I’ll be using the monolight to strobe high school basketball soon, so we’ll see how it does there.

I guess the kitchen sink was too big to fit in the picture...?

Nice haul.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back