Santa loves me

I got
new tripod with a joystick head (anyone else heard of these? its really cool, imagine a computer joystick where the trigger lets you move the camera around and when you let go its locked)
pentax f1.4 50 mm AF
1 gb CF card
Yashica 124

I also had it quite good this christmas

A "micro" lens is what Nikon calls there "macro" lenses. According to the Nikon Compendium, the micro name is a hangover name for a Nikon rangefinder lens with a 5 cm focal length f/3.5 back in 1956.

Any of you Nikon lovers out there are interested. The Nikon Compendium is a excellent book discussing Nikon's history. There is an updated version with all the new cameras and lenses. It is an excellent way to learn about how current models have evolved over the years. I thought it would be a great way to research older lenses that I might come accross. The book retails for $30 at Barnes and Noble.

K

kfoster said:
A "micro" lens is what Nikon calls there "macro" lenses. According to the Nikon Compendium, the micro name is a hangover name for a Nikon rangefinder lens with a 5 cm focal length f/3.5 back in 1956.

Any of you Nikon lovers out there are interested. The Nikon Compendium is a excellent book discussing Nikon's history. There is an updated version with all the new cameras and lenses. It is an excellent way to learn about how current models have evolved over the years. I thought it would be a great way to research older lenses that I might come accross. The book retails for $30 at Barnes and Noble.
Well I'll be damned...

Talk about learning something everyday, I was actually sarcastic :lol: :wink: :shock:

I finally got a Canon PowerShot Pro 1 for Christmas! It is SHWEEEET!
a 1 gb CF card
leather neack strap and case to go with new camera!
Two National Geographic photography books
That's what I got for photography
I also got a tac. headlamp, candy, breath strips (kind of a joke from my parents :p ), Power putty (hand strengthing system (another joke)),

I got airsoft stuff too
A extra clip for my sidearm and 8000 bbs

TOTAL ~ COST= $850

Good Christmas for me! :D

I wish santa loved me that much, I got bout £70 worth of random stuff, including a set of wood drill bits???? I think my dad wanted them but didn't have anything for me so got these. :cry: Oh well, can't be to dissapointed, went skiing over christmas and the smell of the christmas tree cures any problem :D

I just found out I got £1000 from my Mother and my Aunty.
Should I pay off some of my credit card - or should I see about getting a big boys digital camera...... hmm. Tough choice :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back