Sarah

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are a few shots I took the other day while in Dallas.

sarahleaning-sm.jpg

sarah-sm.jpg

sarahfacesoft-sm.jpg

thanks for any comments and critique :)

The last shot may be a tad overexposed, but it brings out her gorgeous eyes.

Nice shots, all of them!

Looks good but I find that her eye lashes are distracting...something felt weird about the first two and then it clicked with the last one...her eye lashes are all clumped together, they look very artificial and distract from her pretty face and gorgeous eyes.

Big Mike said:
Looks good but I find that her eye lashes are distracting...something felt weird about the first two and then it clicked with the last one...her eye lashes are all clumped together, they look very artificial and distract from her pretty face and gorgeous eyes.
I agree.. :)

I like the second one best!!! the first one is also very interesting but for me, it should have more "air" above her head... you know ... just a bit more space up there. the second one is fantastic - great eyes! lovely light and pose and fantastic DOF. and I hope that you don't mind a bit of critique on the last one... ok.. the last one would be great if she didn't have so much powder on her face... it just looks very artificial... try encouraging her not to do make-up and then take her on a photo shoot... natural girls are way prettier, I think so...

Big Mike said:

Agree...the eyelashes are very distracting.

Great DOF, love the 2nd pose and I agree about the lashes.

fab! :thumbup:

2 is my fav also love the dof, would like to see her shot a little more at an angle too, not just straight on w/ the face. Agree the lashes make the shot look artificial.

I really like the second one. All the shots are good though. Nothing you could do about those lashes.

Agreed, the second one is the strongest, yet I also love the colour of the background in the first.

(Same comment regarding the lashes.. but.. that is beyond the point)

It's just noticeable around the bottom, that's all. Almost every time I do vignetting in the studio, I end up erasing it around the bottom. It's not bad at all in these, I just noticed it because I deal with it so much in the studio. :)

Most reactions

Back