saturday morning shots

deadjoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i like 3 and 6 best
it was my first attempt at sports shots and i found out it's actually very very difficult to take a good action shot, its not something i want to persue anyway, i prefer street photography...

action.jpg

balls.jpg

hotdog.jpg

railing.jpg

wall.jpg

oldman.jpg

roon

I like the action in the first shot.

For you not wanting to persue this subject, your attempts INTO the subject are very good! My favourites are the first and the last photo. I like the angle you chose for the last, and the lighting you managed to achieve.

hey dj...gotta tell ya, i just love the 2nd one best...just the different look..the whole concept of the shot...but hey, the others are great too.... but the soccer ball shot stopped me.... very cool.

These are all really good. The first one is a spot-on action shot, very well done. :thumbup:

You have a really good eye, DJ. All of your compositions have just an extra padding of "zip" to them that really lifts them up. #s 4 through 6, in particular. :)

I don't think you should focus on pursuing anything in particular; you've a knack for pulling good shots out of any situation you seem to wander into. Just go with that for awhile. :D

terri said:
I don't think you should focus on pursuing anything in particular

i wonder about this sometimes, because many people focus on pursuing one subject but i just carry my camera and shoot anything that takes my fancy, i'm not sure whether focussing on a single subject and perfecting my photography of that one thing would be good, i have a pretty damned short attention span so i don't think i could even do it if i tried, i guess my "shoot anything that moves (or doesn't)" suits my personality, jack of all trades, master of none ;-)

thanks
roon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back