Saturday morning...

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.. hey guys.. just back from a shooooot..woke at 5.45am!
did some architecture and people/streeet shots
heres some architecture and some of the people i went to shoot with :D
will share the street people stuff later.. need sleep now :greenpbl:

the Safdarjunj Tomb

da4a73f2.jpg

2. the ceiling inside the main tomb.. was pretty dark.. this is a 13 second exposure
116fc3f3.jpg

3e46aa1a.jpg

and the few shooting buds i found at school.. not all of them were there today...we even have a photog club.. so.. heres some of them
4. lost to the macro world
935d89e2.jpg

5. a NIKON user
bed8b7c4.jpg

6. macro bug... shootin the eye
8b9e62ba.jpg

7. yours truly.... shot by another friend
788c1964.jpg

thank you for looking :D

Mansi, First shot is very cool, love the angle here. Good job on the second shot (wow 13 sec exposure) on a tripod? Forth shot is too funny! :lmao: And I love that last shot although not shot by you but of you. ;)

thanks guys :)
Good job on the second shot (wow 13 sec exposure) on a tripod?
yes Randog.. i did use a tripod :)
thanks for looking and your comments :)

ok i officially don't like you anymore coz you're too damn pretty! :p

Great photos. I love the third one. It's got an almost abstract feel to it with the lines. And I like the shadows in number 4 creating the patterns on the grass.

Gawsh I wish I had motivation to get up that early! You go girl!! :thumbup:

Lovely shots Mansi. The last one is beautiful ;)

I think I might of missed your 1000 post , so congrats to you Mansi :thumbup: Your a heelva photog !

i'm like m@ko... i think i missed the 1,000 post too...congrats on that!! i love the building and the inside tomb ceiling shot is stunning...!
mansi, all your stuff is great, and you never fail to inspire me ....

you have such a talent.....

Thanks Meysha!
ok i officially don't like you anymore ...
:x :x :x :cry: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
tx for the comments

Thanks m@ko for looking and commenting :D

Thank you aprilraven for the generous comments :) thanks :D

Yay! You got out shooting...looks like a super spot. I love the ceiling shot...beautiful tone and pattern....nice compo ;)
The macro shooter(#4)...well it just makes me drool to see all that green and warm weather as winter approaches here in Canada :cry:
Love the shadows and curves in #3

#7....well...nuff said :thumbup: :wink:

say hi to squeak :D

Thanks jon...for the comments and for looking

i sent this bunch minus my pic and some street ones to a photog for review.. he said
1. Dont bother with things that dont interest you. Your lack of passion is way too evident in the ones that dont contain human beings.

:confused: :confused: :confused: what does that mean?:x :cry:

Mansi said:
Thanks jon...for the comments and for looking

i sent this bunch minus my pic and some street ones to a photog for review.. he said
Quote:
1. Dont bother with things that dont interest you. Your lack of passion is way too evident in the ones that dont contain human beings.

:confused: :confused: :confused: what does that mean?:x :cry:

I think what he is trying to say is that it is obvious where you're passion regarding photography lies...in the street shooting. That said I don't think you should abandon all other forms of photography just yet or even perhaps ever! . You're still developing your skills and your eye and aiming your camera in many different directions at this point is only going to benefit you in the end.
You need to shoot but you can't get into the street 24/7 so take you're cam anywhere and everywhere you can or even point it at yourself ;) because it will all go to improving you as a photographer.
Many photogs end up shooting one thing and one thing only....maybe that will happen to you, maybe not....but I guarantee they all started out shooting a little bit of everything.
Go with the flow baby. ;) :D

I think he means that your people shots are just so much better than these shots. These are still nice but you manage to capture that perfect expression on people's faces.

... I only ever capture half shut eyes and tongues sticking out at funny angles. :-(

i didn't miss the your 1000th and don't plan on missing any of the next 1000 ;)

nice architectural shots. interesting comp in the second and i like how you integrated the arch with the shadows.....good eye Mansi.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back