Saudi Arabia Models

Reaction score

1#

26lop07ccdh3.jpg

2#

5i14kwwqcbwl.jpg

I agree. I like the pp you did on the skintones, and I prefer the crop in the second pic

I agree. I like the pp you did on the skintones, and I prefer the crop in the second pic

completely agree with what this poster said. I love the pping.. if you want to share.... feel free :)

it makes the brick look great, to say nothing for the kid lol

I'm a beginner, so my comments may be a little silly.

I like them. I think the face is soft, but that makes him look more child-like. On a man, it would be too much, but on a boy or woman, it fits. Your photo is very good! :)

I have a question I wanted to ask you. Is it difficult to find female models in Saudi Arabia? Sometimes certain cultures think about modeling differently than others, and I love learning more about different places. If you wouldn't mind answering me, I'd love to know the answer!

yeah i do dig the crop. great job. i love the lighting. did you have equipment?

To me, the portraiture is on the heavy side. I like to see pores on faces :) Of course, other people love portraiture...

Both have blue casts (as you can see his white shirt has turned blue) and I think I see either red or magenta in the shadows.

I do like the posing and lighting and expression, though :)

I have a question I wanted to ask you. Is it difficult to find female models in Saudi Arabia? Sometimes certain cultures think about modeling differently than others, and I love learning more about different places. If you wouldn't mind answering me, I'd love to know the answer!
Ditto!

I have a question I wanted to ask you. Is it difficult to find female models in Saudi Arabia? Sometimes certain cultures think about modelling differently than others, and I love learning more about different places. If you wouldn't mind answering me, I'd love to know the answer!

You are highly unlikely to find a SA female modelling for photography - the culture just doesn't appear ready for it. Time may change things but not just yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back