Saved the week

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man, I went the whole week without taking any photos. However when I got home tonight I had a Dear Eric letter saying she has gone to Rama with her sisters. Grabbed the camera bag and managed to get the last rays of sun for September before getting a burger and a beer.

Last weekend with the car. I get a new Mazda 3 Monday
30sept8093.jpg

So I went a little crazy with my shooting tonight
30sept8100.jpg

Twilight sets in
30sept8104.jpg

Just what I was looking for, colour!
30sept8127.jpg

Not sure why but I really like this one
30sept8108.jpg

The ultra rare artsy fartsy AIRIC self-portrait
30sept8129.jpg

...and even more colour
30sept8139.jpg

30sept8142.jpg

30sept8144.jpg

and then I was off for a beer and a burger.

Eric

haha, awesome!
I did that the other day... just got in the car and drove with my camera. :D
I'll get the film developed someday. lol ;)

i love how you integrated those awesome skies in these shots Eric. :thumbup:
very nice work!

Great series! The last one is my fav.. Creepy and welcoming at the same time.. hehe.. Nice.

Wow dude, nice series. way to capture the evening light. I looked at you site the other day, and was amazed (not suprisingly (sp?)) at the images you have there, any and everyone should look thru your site, there are loads of amazing shots there. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for taking such great shots.

Jeff

JEFFB said:
Wow dude, nice series. way to capture the evening light. I looked at you site the other day, and was amazed (not suprisingly (sp?)) at the images you have there, any and everyone should look thru your site, there are loads of amazing shots there. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for taking such great shots.

Jeff

Wow! Thank you very much. Photography is a passion.

Eric

really love the artsy fartsy self portrait....that is just cool as heck.... very great idea.. :thumbup:

the car shots are wonderful..as is the sky shots...

still dig the self portrait the best....the wife should want that one framed on her desk..! :D

Eric, I am happy for you that at last the opportunity came round for you to save your week somewhat, and what a fiery (sunsetwise, I mean) opportunity it was!
And you nicely "honoured" your car with some good-bye photos in some lovely light - plus you are treating us to this cool self-portrait. Great :D. Heehee.

Personally, I like the last photo best of this series, I must say.

:lovey: ooohhh Eric, Eric... you know perfectly what I am thinking right now about those pictures :D

WOW as always eric! these are super shots..
awesome car shots :D :D :D
and i like your self port.. very coool :thumbsup:
the last one is... mann i ran out of words... i jus love it!
thanks so much for sharing :D

Great series as a whole, but that last shot is awsome. great work as always.

Most reactions

Back