Say cheese

purple_jewels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of me wee ones. Taken on the iPhone 4 in a mad rush as I didn't want to miss the cuteness. Used camera + app. Added a fx effects filter overlay at 35% to first one. Left the second unedited. Just thought it was cute and wanted to share. If ever she does this again what should I do different in trying to capture the moment on my cell phone. I know that this phone has the capabilities to take some great pictures. I just need some practice.

Attachments

• $image-2151707656.jpg
    $image-2151707656.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 155
  • $image-1584066992.jpg
    $image-1584066992.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 159
Imitating you,perhaps??? Yeah, the Camera Plus Pro application is one I like for iPhone. It has a nice anti-shake feature that I really like when using the phone in poor light conditions...it will NOT shoot a shot until the camera is being held steadily, so that really,really helps.

Derrel said:
Imitating you,perhaps??? Yeah, the Camera Plus Pro application is one I like for iPhone. It has a nice anti-shake feature that I really like when using the phone in poor light conditions...it will NOT shoot a shot until the camera is being held steadily, so that really,really helps.

Yes she is always imitating me. My favorite is when she grabs her fisher price keys, my purse, my heels, and heads for the door saying I'm going to be late for work. I don't have the pro version. I may have to break down and spend the 2 bucks for that anti shake feature. I just downloaded CameraFX seems to be really cool have only read the reviews. Just something to mess with when I get bored.

Yes she is always imitating me. My favorite is when she grabs her fisher price keys, my purse, my heels, and heads for the door saying I'm going to be late for work. .

I wonder where she learned that from :D

Most reactions

Back