SB-24/25's

CameronSmith

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cameronsmith.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking into getting 2 SB-24 or 25's Depending on Ebay price.

Is there any idea's for better stuff (for about same price)

Im a total flash/lighting NoOb so any advice would be helpful.

And also for slaves I was thinking about getting Pt-08's as there cheap, Any advice?

Thanks everyone.

Thanks to the strobist site, SB-24 to SB-80s are much harder to find. If you do find them, they are overpriced and used HARD and a LOT.

I thought about it, but in the end, decided to get 2 new SB-600s and I could not be happier. I also just may get 2 more SB-600s in the future. I am just that happy with them!

As far as triggers go, I decided to get the Gadget Infinity triggers. I am getting 5 receivers and 1 trigger DELIVERED for less than the price of a single Pocket Wizard. If I need more, I will get the Radio Poppers. As soon as the transmitter is out of the box, I plan to test range, then do the antenna mod and test range again. Many people are claiming 150-200 foot ranges, wich is WAY more than I could ever envision myself ever needing. I also plan on doing the AA battery mod on all receivers.

I got a used Nikon SB28 from Adorama with the box and case for less than $100 about 2 months ago, but now all of them at Adorama are over $100 without any accessories.

if ur using solely off camera as strobist recomend grab a new Vivitar 285HV for $80 ish

Most reactions

New Topics

Back