SB-800

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm probably going to pick up another SB800 today, making 3 Sb-800s to my repatoire. I also have 2 Sb-600's that now I'm contemplating selling as I can't see a need for the 600 when I have an 800 to fill the spot, right?

Collecting hardware is an obsession.

My wife was not thrilled that my SB-700 cost over $300. Wait until I buy another. I think I'll ask for forgiveness, and not for permission. :sexywink:

So is there any logical reason to keep the sb 600s?

To have 5 flashes instead of 3? As soon as you sell them you'll come into a situation that you'll want them. It's how it always works.

5 is a good number. Main, Fill, Accent, Hair and Background.

hmm...damn it guess I need to keep looking for more 800's...Is there a method I can control output manually on the SB-600's (other than thru body flash menu settings) using Nikon's CLS?

The SB-800 is easy using it in SU-4 mode.

hmm...damn it guess I need to keep looking for more 800's...Is there a method I can control output manually on the SB-600's (other than thru body flash menu settings) using Nikon's CLS?The SB-800 is easy using it in SU-4 mode.
Not sure on that one. Couldn't you control them with one of the sb800's?

Could you run your fill sb800 off a pc line and control the rest with that strobe?

my body has commander mode and I can set output using menu settings but it's much easier if you can just walk up to an individual strobe and alter output. No biggy.

I suppose not!

Is there a way other than adjusting group settings on the body to control flash power on a sb600 used remotely?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back