SB800

hawee99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
EVERY review I have read says the manuel for this is terrible. I wanna buy it, but have no experience with flash at all. They say you have to experiment with it to learn. I have no probelm with that, but would like something to speed the learning curve. Should I be scared of this. Anyone know of any online tips for this flash

oh yea... I was reading another post about the flash, and how if you help your camera in portrait form the flash would obviously be at the side as well. They had mentioned some sort of bracket that allows you to shift the falsh back and forth. I must be missing it, cause I can't find one. What's that called :)

Thanks
Cullen

I don't think you need to go with flash. Just stay basic and buy one of those disposable ones from walgreens

ha my co worker got on here and posted that. i didn't delete it. Thought it was funny

Haha oooook.

I have the SB-800 and it isn't that bad. There are a handful of modes to use with it but you can probably slap it on your cam, put it on Auto and be relatively pleased with the results. I love mine and am still learning how to use it to it's capacity. I'd recommend it.

The only con I'd say is that a SB-600 is very similar for less cost.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back