Scam?

iBats

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone ever used zwee.com?

im prolly gunna buy a camera from here, but it seems like its really inexpensive for the camera

eg.) nikon d90 for 455 (body only)

i've heard mixed reviews, some say their orders never came, some orders take a while to get there, while others get there in 2-3 days.

Just wondering if anyone has used it or what they've heard

Has anyone ever used zwee.com?

im prolly gunna buy a camera from here, but it seems like its really inexpensive for the camera

eg.) nikon d90 for 455 (body only)

i've heard mixed reviews, some say their orders never came, some orders take a while to get there, while others get there in 2-3 days.

Just wondering if anyone has used it or what they've heard

RUN AWAY!!!!!! Far,far,far,far away! $455 for a D90 body is below USA dealer's cost....the price is simply IMPOSSIBLE for them to fulfill. Unless of course you buy the "extras" that came in the box--like the neckstrap for $25. The battery for $31.50. A body cap for $19.99 The battery charger for $39.99. The cord for the battery charger for $14.95....see where this is going??? Oh, and a 3-year extended warranty for $149.99...next thing you know, you've got your " $455 " Nikon D90.

It is a scam operation. Almost assuredly. Do not fall for this type of 'offer'.

*cry*

i was so hopeful

somethin similar happened to me last yr was lookin at d60 i forget which website but it was like 300 dollars and when i talked to the saleman he siad u need a battery and there 250 dollars and i was like wtf no thx

if it seems too good to be true............ unfortunately that's what people do. Anytime I hear mixed reviews, especially when there's people who never got the product... run!

Ebay also isn't a bad site to look for photo stuff, just make sure the seller seems reliable.. I found my DSLR on there, just got it today actually. :)

Last edited:
This is the domain zwee.com contact information

Zwee LTD
Sarah Brannigan
[email protected]
127 Santa Cruz Ave
San Diego, CA 92107 US
Phone: +619.541926

The address is a residential address (according to maps.google.com) and the phone number ... haha you tell me if it is a real number or not.

Some reputable photo-related retailers that I've ordered from, all highly recommended:

Adorama.com
BHphotovideo.com
Amazon.com
cameta.com

Last time I ordered from Cameta they sat on my order for five days before sending it. It took 14 full days from the time I placed my order to the time the UPS man delivered it. Slightly annoying, but the shipping was free. So I wouldn't say they are "highly" recommended, but recommended nonetheless (it's not the only time I've ordered from them).

That's why I don't usually do the free shipping. The retailers seem to go out of their way to make the free shipping painfully slow. Same thing with Amazon's super saver shipping (or what ever it's called).

Stick to the reputable ones. They are usually very close in price.

Most reactions

Back