Scamming the scammers...

LOL you probably see a post from me on there from last year. I got an email from someone wanting to buy my horse when I first put her up for sale. I knew right away it was one of those overseas money order scams. I let the guy send me the money, let him get really irate, then informed him that I turned it over to the FBI, which my bank and I did. Never heard from the poor lad again.

Unimaxium said:
I love reading about people who get revenge on 419 scammers. My favorite story I've read is this one. It is pretty long, but it gets really funny pretty quickly. The guy really gets the scammer to believe and to do some great stuff. Worth a read.

OH, that one is good. I was late for work one day due to reading that whole thing. It's awesome.

Unimaxium said:
I love reading about people who get revenge on 419 scammers. My favorite story I've read is this one. It is pretty long, but it gets really funny pretty quickly. The guy really gets the scammer to believe and to do some great stuff. Worth a read.

Yeah, that has GOT to be my favourite out of the lot ! I had to put my head down and laughhhhh when I was reading the form he got Joe to fill out :lmao:

Ok now the tune ' Close To You' is playing in my head ..

" why do birds suddenly appear...everytime ..you are nearrrr ..." :lol:

Bahhahahaha! I'm STILL reading this...

"Please explain IN FULL why you like filling out forms"

Bahahahahahaha!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back