Scarboro Bluffs

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is 3 shots HDR with some added Topaz. Does it still qualify as an HDR?

16p28k.jpg

To my mind: no. It's now a computer created image.

I've seen photos of the Scarboro Bluffs before (by Anty and Chiller, for example), and they are photogenic enough all by themselves, if I remember right. They don't really need this. But I guess it was good fun creating this?

this version looks like it could use a bit of curves adjustment in PS (at least on my monitor)

it is not usually for hdr images to need a contrast boost

Ann is right: this one looks like a normal exposure that still waits for its tweaks in post. I prefer the original to your "painting".

Ann is right: this one looks like a normal exposure that still waits for its tweaks in post. I prefer the original to your "painting".

+1

btw, minor point but it also *looks* a bit tilted.

I think the op just wanted to illustrate a different concept to a traditional hdr effect.
Not sure how others would view this effect but I think it looks neat, perfect for a kids room mural throw in some animals and next thing you know we have a safari or some dinosaurs.

^^^ LOL

AWESOME.

THIS is cool. NOW I really like your first version, Bynx!!! :biggrin:

Thanks LaFoto. This reminds me that sometimes we take all this too seriously and its good to just goof off once in a while.

funny, made me laugh

Hahahah thats awesome!!!

The way it was originally was good as well though, not necessarily as an HDR but still i really cool picture non the less.

Most reactions

Back