Scarborough Bluffs - Ontario

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"The Bluffs" - overlooking Lake Ontario.

IMG_8407a.jpg

Very pretty...love how the colors are just starting to change...bet it will look even better in a few weeks :)

Very nice Megapaws. Where were you when you took this shot. Looks like the bottom of Midland Ave area.
NIce shot. !!!

The water in this photo is taking up some very interesting and beautiful colours, a sort that you would not necessarily expect with an overcast sky. Very nice.
Isn't this where Chiller also goes to sometimes to take photos?
Have you two ever met?
(He must just step into your door, all of a sudden, ask me :D :mrgreen: )

Thanks for the comments everyone. Chiller, you are right - it was just off of Midland Ave (Drake Cres) at the top of Bluffers Park.

LaFoto, no Chiller & I have not met up yet... dream or otherwise :)

Thats cool. I had a feeling about the Midland ave part. Im at the bottom of Morningside. I heard a rumor that they were eventually going to extend that trail at the bottom to meet Bluffers Park.

I heard that too. When I took this pic on Thanksgiving Monday I was with a bicycling group... and the leader was mentioning that the trail is supposed to extend from "the beaches" right on out to Pickering. It would be so awsome... but I don't know if they'll ever really do it. And Chiller I doubt that our paths will ever cross (I'm not much of a morning person) :D

They are already working on the Port Union area, and making a mini" bluffers park" so I think that guy was right.
Im sure you cant miss me when out and about. I stick out in a crowd, like a sore thumb. :lmao: :lmao:

So I've heard... but I'd still have to be up before dawn LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back