Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Edit: well I managed to edit this photo using good old mspaint :mrgreen:

Before:
clouds.jpg

After:
clouds2.jpg

This photo of clouds would be so much better if I some how could remove the lamppost which clearly ruined an otherwise quite nice shot so I wonder if any of you could remove it for me. I don't have Photoshop, yet and I am just too lazy to learn all the amazing stuff you can do with it at the moment so any help would be appreciated!

With all due respect, if you are too lazy to learn it then I am too lazy to help.

GIMP is free, it can do that just fine... do your own homework.

With all due respect, if you are too lazy to learn it then I am too lazy to help.

GIMP is free, it can do that just fine... do your own homework.

Yes sir! I will try this GIMP program and try to be less lazy :mrgreen: and thanks for the uh advice :thumbup:

Internet tutorials: They can be great.

One thing you want to avoid when using the cloning tool is exactly what the guy does at the end of the tutorial - have two identical rocks, or any other object. This may fool some people, but once you spot it, it looks even more out of place than a bottle because it is unnatural, and draws attention from the rest of the photo even more. Especially in the example shown in the tutorial where the rocks are next to each other.

When you are cloning a detailed part of a photo onto another, you need to modify it in some way in order to make it look different from the original. You can clone more abstract detail from various parts of the image into a larger cloned area for example, and even rotating it when possible is better than nothing.

That's in case you are not too lazy after all :).

haha I actually managed to edit it in mspaint :D took awhile and the result may not be as good as if it has been done with photoshop but if you dont look too closely its quite good ^^

clouds2.jpg

Another thing, if you are going to ask people to help you edit your photos, you should prolly change your command to "It is OK to edit my photos"

Most reactions

Back