Scenes from a golf course

megapaws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cherry Downs GC near Pickering Ontario. There are 2 courses (regular 18 hole and exective 9 hole) I played the executive 9 hole. It was a beautiful fall day with an amazing sky. I didn't do it any justice... but I tried.

first tee of the 18 hole course - I don't know why, but I really like the feel of this shot
IMG_9848a.jpg

first tee of the 9 hole course
IMG_9844a.jpg

2nd tee of 9 hole course
IMG_9786a.jpg

coming back in... 9th tee of the 9 hole course
IMG_9802a.jpg

Thanks for looking. Always appreciate C&C
Suzanne

Golf courses are always so very, very green!!!
Wow.
The colours are really, really, REALLY intense here.

The colors are fantastic. The sky in 2 & 4 is likewise. 4 has almost a fisheye effect and is my favorite. Makes me wish I didn't use my irons for a power-weed-hoe. Good work!

Nice, I'm not much of a golfer but I think this is the course I pass every day going to and from work. Always wanted to stop for a photo or two.

If it is then the road you can see in one of the shots is where I took my October Moon photos.

Eric

Thanks folks... Corinna, I must admit, I totally forgot about you and your thing for green :er: how, I don't know.

Eric, this course is just east of Brock Road on Concession 7. Does this sound like where you took your moon shots?

looks like a beautiful course... i love the skies you had for taking these... :thumbup:

NIce shooting Megapaws. Ya got some awesome colours here.
I stink at golf. I have played twice at the company tournaments, and got :"most honest golfer" award, two years in a row. I then realized that golf was not my game and quickly turned to cemeteries.

Chiller said:
I stink at golf. I have played twice at the company tournaments, and got :"most honest golfer" award, two years in a row. I then realized that golf was not my game and quickly turned to cemeteries.

I'm thinking that golfing in cemeteries would be frowned upon :lmao: ... better stick to pictures

megapaws said:
Thanks folks... Corinna, I must admit, I totally forgot about you and your thing for green :er: how, I don't know.

Eric, this course is just east of Brock Road on Concession 7. Does this sound like where you took your moon shots?

Thats the place. Drove by it today and checked out the name. Just that small piece of road was enough to recognise the area.

Eric

Most reactions

Back