Schoodic, Maine

sarallyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just some SLR prints I developed... unfortunately the scanner washed them out a lot.
plus, i'm noobish to SLRs lol (take a look at some of the horizon lines in some photos... LOL)
and... there are a few dog shots thrown in there, haha.
anywho...

april003.jpg

april005.jpg

april008.jpg

april010.jpg

april011.jpg

april014.jpg

april021.jpg

april024.jpg

april025.jpg

april041.jpg

april045.jpg

april047.jpg

april049.jpg

april050.jpg

april051.jpg

april052.jpg

april054.jpg

Last edited:
Some of these are really good, nice job. It's stuff like this that's drawing me towards the dreaded film. :lol:

and holy jesus, film = awesomeness.
i'm saving up for a professional quality scanner... awesomeness.

Very accurate series of Maine. It's tough to impress me with shots of Maine though, since I've seen all of this stuff my entire life. But you do have some nice work throughout. But those tilted horizons kill a few pretty hard, haha.

Very accurate series of Maine. It's tough to impress me with shots of Maine though, since I've seen all of this stuff my entire life. But you do have some nice work throughout. But those tilted horizons kill a few pretty hard, haha.

yeah, the shots are pretty generic... except for those horizons... :lol:

you gave me a cool idea, though -- maybe i'll focus on the Maine not everyone knows.... hmmm.... the place around where I have a house is pretty depressed, and i'm thinking i'll do a little series on that. like the back country that not many tourists see.

i like your work but try to stick to less than 5 shots per post --- more impact to your favorites then for us to look at. overall though, great job.

i like your work but try to stick to less than 5 shots per post --- more impact to your favorites then for us to look at. overall though, great job.

I thinned it out a bit

Most reactions

Back