School starts tomorrow.

What is so wrong with school starting it means there is something to do.

School started two weeks ago in south Florida, Be glade to don’t have to go to work everyday, If you think school is a waist of time wait till you get an unfulfilling job where you are just a number

Oh have fun at school and pay more attention in math class.

wait till you get an unfulfilling job where you are just a number

Agreed. I wish I was back in high school where the only stress I had was failing a test and my parents finding out. I'm only 19 now and it's much much harder

~Michael~

School started two weeks ago in south Florida, Be glade to don’t have to go to work everyday, If you think school is a waist of time wait till you get an unfulfilling job where you are just a number

i don't know...i think getting paid in a useless job might be better.

and i will pay way better attention in math this year :p

Or you could get a job you like when you get out of school... solves both problems!

Personally, I like having weekends without homework :p

Teacher: You’ve got your shoes on the wrong feet.
Pupil: But these are the only feet I’ve got!

Matt, feel consoled: Sabine felt as "happy" as you're feeling just now when school reopened for her on 21 August. Rationally, she, too, might know that there is no better time in life than that of being a student, but emotionally and generally and anyway, as compared to being on holidays, school ... erm ... well ... :roll: .

She has 39 lessons per week and 15 - 17 hours of training per week, plus homework - there is very little time for much else to do, so the idea of "be glad you've got something to do" is somehow fulfilled to overflowing for her now.

She has 39 lessons per week and 15 - 17 hours of training per week, plus homework -

:thumbdown:, well then, that just sucks lol.

my teachers are actually pretty good this year, same math teacher, but the rest are decent.

plus i got Russian! if i pass that, i will be tri-lingual :mrgreen:

school started on tuesday for me. :D!!!!!!

Yay for school starting on Monday *shoot me now*

I can't find my student card so I have to go go wait in the lineup to get a new one (ugh), then a few hundred+ dollars of textbooks (and this is a lenient semester on textbooks), then I already have assignments and readings to do. Whoopie! *note sarcastic overtone*

Happy back to school time everyone! :)

did you buy your books online? Are they used?

My son went back to school yesterday but he's now in Secondary school so its a whole new school, new start, new uniform, new building, new rules, new routine.

All new new new!

Its WEIRD.

Lisa, how well I remember the feeling! Even with my son from when he changed to Secondary ... and now he's about to leave home and go to uni ... it is just incredible how fast the time goes! Also Matt here will look back some day and think by himself: in retrospect, time of being a school student was soooo short! ;)

Most reactions

Back