Schoolhouse revisited

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenkanderson.com
Tried a slightly different composition this time and included the roof-top schoolbell:
schoolhouse.sized.jpg

zoomed in on bell itself:
school_bell_feb13.sized.jpg

interesting front door:
school_door_feb13.sized.jpg

here's the full school house in black & white:
schoolhouse_bw.sized.jpg

excellent - love both the color and b&w versions, but am leaning toward the color. great closeups as well. glad you went back; much much better! :thumbup:

Yes, much better! I'm really a b&w type of guy but I really like the 1st the best. The red, blue and white is very striking!

An aside, I've found myself going back to previous places many times after seeing what I "could" have done better. I guess it comes with the territory...

The pictures look good. Too bad the power line is in the picture. I think it takes away from the pictures but there is not much you can do about that.

Very nice work yo! The last two are my favorites! I love doorway shots with vibrant colors! And B&W is definitely always my preference! Great compositions in all of them! Thanks for sharing!

Zach :D

Love the 2nd to last, great colors and composition!

Very nice and a big improvement from the last shoot. Was that sun excellent today or what? I really like the colour images.

Eric

Thanks everyone for all your compliments!

I'm much more pleased with this set myself than the last ... I'm learning :)

And yeah ... Airic it was great yesterday, though my day wasn't nearly as productive as yours :mrgreen:

I cant wait till the sun shows up in the north.(the cat is getting tired of my camera :lol: )

I too am glad you went back. I keep saying how helpful this place can be, and you took full advantage of it! Much better composition and great colours.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back