Schwetty's "Best of 2011"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love them, like always. Great job :)

FWIW #1 is not soft....

lol, I just took the time to look these over.....love them. I see you've accomplished some techniques I find abstract in other's work, the peering through OOF elements are well done. The baby salad and book end is really cute, got to love the expressions.

Trolls. They come in every shape, size, and affiliation.
Not sure why you would call him a troll. The OP asked for CC and KAikens318 gave it. Was it wrong for him/her to give it?

KAikens318 said:
Oh cool, you are an over the hill hag who just won't give up. Nice to know.

And you are just a d bag how ever old you are.

Edsport said:
Not sure why you would call him a troll. The OP asked for CC and KAikens318 gave it. Was it wrong for him/her to give it?

In this case it's not entirely from the heart in my opinion. Its part of a group that does not 'like' Schwetty. So not entirely genuine then... We want genuine CC, right?

KAikens318 said:
I can say the same for your buddy there. And now I'm done.

I rest my case. And glad you are done.

CCs are welcome. You wont hurt my feeling because.. really I know a lot of them are not that strong:

I gave genuine CC. Did I say I hated them all and that they were all crap? No. I gave CC and even told him I liked some of them and why they were really good. If I was out for a vendetta I would have said they were all terrible and written "Not the best of 2011 by far" like he did. But I didn't. I gave honest feedback. Sorry that you didn't like it.

CCs are welcome. You wont hurt my feeling because.. really I know a lot of them are not that strong:

I gave genuine CC. Did I say I hated them all and that they were all crap? No. I gave CC and even told him I liked some of them and why they were really good. If I was out for a vendetta I would have said they were all terrible and written "Not the best of 2011 by far" like he did. But I didn't. I gave honest feedback. Sorry that you didn't like it.

Give it a rest. I don't need defending, although I appreciate the sentiment. No reason for any drama to come into this thread. It's simply not necessary. It's just an internet forum.

As far as Schwetty's pics, I see he added some, so I'll spend some time with some C&C tomorrow. Try not to get this thread closed by then. :biggrin:

I wasn't trying to bring drama, I was honestly giving some CC, just like I do with others.

KAikens318 said:

They are not my photos, so I have nothing to like or not like. I thought you were done... You one of those last word types that just can't ever be done???

Edsport said:

In this case it's not entirely from the heart in my opinion. Its part of a group that does not 'like' Schwetty. So not entirely genuine then... We want genuine CC, right?
He's entitled to his opinion whether we agree to them or not and i think he did a pretty good job. Assuming the CC's is not from the heart is no reason to call him a troll, you should be sure of it and not assume... Anyways, just my 2 cents worth...

EXCELLENT collection man! LOVE THEM!!!

Edsport said:
He's entitled to his opinion whether we agree to them or not and i think he did a pretty good job. Assuming the CC's is not from the heart is no reason to call him a troll, you should be sure of it and not assume... Anyways, just my 2 cents worth...

Stick around and then you will learn who is true and who is not. We can nit pick photos to the nth degree, but show me perfect ones first. Then after all those perfect ones as base lines, those who have achieved that quantity of near perfect shots in 2011can certainly come here and nit pick to the nth degree others who are working hard to accomplish more over this past year and this new one.

Think Sniper Fire....

Eeek.. Just finished watching the Broncos beat the Steelers. GO BRONCOS! KAikens, I really think you misunderstood what I was saying on the CC for Kerb. When I said not "best of" material, doesnt mean the shot is necessarily bad. I would have delivered those shots to the client. Perhaps put it in an album somewhere to make the set stronger. I was just trying to say a photo of bottles of wine isnt really a "best of" material. If I client ask for my best shots, I give them the "steak" and not the "mash potato". There is no way I would show them mostly detail shots. If I did show it, I would not show same ring twice and definitely wont show 50% of my "best" shots with ring shots. If the title wasnt "Best of", perhaps I would have CCed it differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back