scott peterson

is he

• Total voters
Well with the mistress recording all of those phone messages... Even if he was innocent, this guy is getting pegged with the murder...

I think he's guilty X 2. How somebody can commit murder is beyond me, but killing an unborn child is monsterous.

Jury's still out here. Being a liar and a cheat doesn't necessarily make you a murderer. That said, he did do some mighty suspicious things. :?

I think he is guilty as hell. But I also think he will walk. I haven't heard about Amber Frey''s testimony, but so far the DA's office has presented a very weak case.

Chase said:
Here is the fun second part of the question...

Regardless of whether or not you believe he is guilty, do you think he will be convicted?

Good question! If they had decided based on the trial by media - He'd be frying for sure. Now that it's actually in trial - he's got a really good lawyer so I think it could go either way.

photogoddess said:
Hey Tobes - can you add a "haven't decided" or Jury's Still Out" option to the poll? Pretty Please ;)

Agreed! I am prone to thinking he did it, but the fact that he was also murdering his own child gives me pause.

photogoddess said:
Hey Tobes - can you add a "haven't decided" or Jury's Still Out" option to the poll? Pretty Please ;)

darn. i tried, couldn't edit choices- can an admin add these options?

Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

voodoocat here to save the day.... yet again :p

You didn't expect your dodgy admin to do it did you?

voodoocat said:
Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

thank you, oh mighty voods :)

voodoocat said:
Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

If I wanted to do all of the work myself, I wouldn't have suckered you guys into mod/admin positions! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back