LuckySo-n-So

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got one of these babies on the way::headbang::headbang::headbang::smileys:

41Yqvmx%2BxPL._SS400_.jpg

And the Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM to go on it.:mrgreen:

Can't speak for the D90, as I only have a D40. However, you are going to love that lens!

I suppose the title could mean how to make your D5000 compatible with Screw-af lenses lol.

Good choice on the D90 though.

The title confused me too. The gymnastics required to accomplish something like that boggles the mind. LOL.

Good luck with the new camera! :D

good timing too, the price of D90's are going up across the board to increase separation from the D5000. . . oh well. . . I continue to wait, and have clients question my small body :)

good timing too, the price of D90's are going up across the board to increase separation from the D5000. . . oh well. . . I continue to wait, and have clients question my small body :)

Yup. I've noticed that Amazon's have gone from an average of 899 to 999 (usd). That is if you can find them at all. BH, Adorama, Amazon, 17th Street and a couple others were out "until further notice" when I ordered it the other night. Had to go with Cameta Camera (through Amazon). $917, free shipping. They seem to be very reputable.

Good choice. I'd rather have my D90 over the D5000 any day as well. Good pick on that lens...I have the Tamron variant and it rarely leaves my camera.

Yup. I've noticed that Amazon's have gone from an average of 899 to 999 (usd). That is if you can find them at all. BH, Adorama, Amazon, 17th Street and a couple others were out "until further notice" when I ordered it the other night. Had to go with Cameta Camera (through Amazon). $917, free shipping. They seem to be very reputable.

They were really good to me when I bought a used lens from them. Ed in the used sales was top notch!

I'm not really impressed with the specs of the d5000 though my coworker is going all googley eyed over it, even insists that it's better than my D90. Oh well, he thinks more MP is king and PP is cheating and refuses to work with anything but natural light :lmao:

I told him "good for you, just wait until you want a better lens or borrow any of mine.....lol"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back