SDS photoshoot.

Well there were 2 seperate locations, but the one was an 5 floored Museum with about 6 seperate buildings aswell.
So we scouted the area for an hour first and made notes on where and what we were shooting in those locations.
Then we knew exactly what was happening and the day ran smooth.
There's a big mix of natural and artificial light.
The place had no power so we had to lug a generator around during the whole shoot, although I only used the mono blocks in 3 sessions I used an off camera flash for the others as a fill to the natural light or to help enhance the light in certain areas of the shots.
A few of the shoots we did are 10second exposures with about 3~5 flashes shot to freeze them, but also create the atmosphere... example in the first image. They wanted alot of emphasis on the chair in the background, so I flashed them, then double flashed the chair, flashed them again from the side and an open flash to graduate the light more.

I'm glad everybody liked the images.

We did a full set of each member from the same angle as that in number 3, it was shot with me hanging down through a hole between the floors with an off camera flash in one hand and the camera in the other :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back