Sea Life....

Hoho. Really nice. But it might be better if you were closer and done it a bit sharper. Btw. Weren't you afraid of THIS?

cheers guys :)

unfortunately you can't get any closer for both legalities and mainly safety. as an idea of it's size, those flippers/fins (forgotten the name :oops: ) on it's side apparently weigh about a tonne each! it was easily twice the size of the boat i was on. plus you never know when or where they're gonna breach as they disappear for a couple of minutes then just come shooting out of the water. i think one actually landed on a boat last year :shock:

i was supprised i got it as i just happened to see it out of the corner of my eye and swung my camera round. didn't realise how nice it was until i got the film back from the developers :D

they're amazingly freindly though, they'll come over and look at the boat and follow you around (or prehaps they were just stalking us :shock: :D )

LP%204%20388bw.jpg

Why not at a Sealife Park....?

See more on:
http://www.knmultimedia.com/Galerie/dolphins.htm

Loro%20P%201%20328bpw.jpg

Regards from Tenerife
Klaus

Edited due to broken link

zooseehund2.jpg

zooseehund1.jpg

A pity I could only get photos of this one in a zoo.
I looked for a category on "Zoo Photography" in the index but so far I can't find any. I was sure I'd find it ... maybe I can't look. I was sure we had a category on "Zoo Photography" somewhere... Does anyone know more than I do?

Most reactions

Back