Seagulls

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not my favourite bird :roll:
But untill I can find some eagles, or herin, or any other large bird for that matter, i'm stuck with these guy's.

Here's a couple headshots, nothing speacial, just wanted to see how close my lens could get...

seagull-portrait.jpg

seagull-eating.jpg

feet.jpg

my favourite.
bird-flying-and-birds-sitti.jpg

second favourite..
bird-flying.jpg

Troy :D

Incredible shots and really crisp!
I'm really impressed with those first ones.
What's the lens/camera you're using?

Way cool!
Despite my 70-300mm lense (sigma), I've never managed to get that close to any animal to get "profiles" like these first. Of the first two, I like the second better than the first, though both are in very close competition.
No.3 is a winner, I'd say so, too! I can almost here them all shout "Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!" ;)

My sister once too a very nice seagull pic, one that I have admired her for ever since I saw it first - I might ask her if she allows me to put up some of her pics in her name - she's very reluctant to come and join the board herself...

I really like the feet one. Not really sure why because I don't really like feet. It is a very unique shoot. Great stuff!

niiice as i said before, the bird feet kick ass and i love the contrasty one... cause i love contrasty ones. and it's cool. rawk on. yeah.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back