Seamless paper for backdrop.

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ive checked a couple of places and I found it for $49.99. Where do you guys recommend getting it from? Thanks!

That sounds about right.
The place I would recomend is whatever is closest to you.
Paying for shipping on seamless can be very expensive depending on the size.
Check your local shops and just pick it up there.

I agree, find it local because the shipping would cost more than the roll. This stuff isn't easy to ship or travel with.

SpeedTrap and I once picked up a roll in his car...it just barely fit on top of the dashboard to the back window.

Thanks, I didn't even think about shipping.

I pay about $43 for the Savage 107"x12 yrd rolls. I get them from B&H Photo Video.

One of the nice perks you get being a NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) member is free regular shipping from B&H. I easily pay for my NAPP membership (many times over per year) with the savings in shipping costs on seamless paper alone.

Last edited:
just checked bh for it and its $43 bucks for a roll but about $18 to ship. A little under half of the price of the roll. Granted I would be shipping it across the country

$18, that's actually not too bad, considering the size & weight.

just checked bh for it and its $43 bucks for a roll but about $18 to ship. A little under half of the price of the roll. Granted I would be shipping it across the country
The Savage white, 107"x12 yd seamless is only $40.
EDIT: Oops, it's now $43.95 but several colors are as low as $39.95.

Ground shipping to central Iowa is $17.30.

www.bhphotovideo.com

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back