searching for canon tutorial site

Kathleen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope someone can help. I found a tutorial site a while back, I believe done by Canon. It taught you things about apeture, shutter speed etc. It was an awsome site. It had photos and walked you through in clear language, I believe the instructions photos were done as a cartoon or drawings. Does anyone know of this site? One tutorial that I remember showed a dog running towards the camera, a drawing of a man was throughout if any of this helps. My computer went crashed and I lost it. Any thoughts?

old camera manuals had that . . . minolta xg-1 manual even had it.
i don't know the website, but there are lots of sites that can clearly explain the correlation between film speed / shutter speed / aperture.

are you just looking for that site in specific? or would other sites be of aid, and commenting on the relationships?

I'd really like to find that site, but I know it is like looking for a needle in a haystack. But I guess anything would be of help.

Yeah, I remember this too... but am unsure where to find it. Was it on one of the CDs that came with the camera? I believe there was some tutorial group on there... Maybe that CD just had a link to the internet... Here's a Canon Tutorial... is this it? http://web.canon.jp/imaging/enjoydslr/index.html

YES!! Thank you so much!

no problem! Glad I could help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back