Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's my problem.

Imagine roughly 400 staff needing access to photographs on a server taken by 5 different photographers.

Problem for photographers: Need to be able to input metadata quickly and easily for a lot of photos each day.

Problem for staff: Need to be able to search metadata to find the photo they need without having extra software installed on the computers (because there are over 400 staff in our city, let alone the other 400 in each other capital city, and they don't want to spend more money on software)

Methods tried: We've tried heaps of different ways of inputting the data via different software - ACDSee, Bridge, even the Window's Properties view. but none of this metadata is searchable from Windows search except the direct input into the file properties via right clicking and then properties. But there's no batch method to do this.

Any solutions?

I use mediagrid its th standard for most DOD photojournalists, however there are some out there raving about photo mechanic for working on their photos and adding all the metadata into it, they both work but both have a different work flow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back