Sears 70-210mm f/4.0 Auto Zoom

CWN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just won this lens on eBay, anyone know anything about it? Because I sure don't :lol:

324953500_tp.jpg

Last edited:
Sears re-branded and sold lenses for a while. I can't remember who manufactured them....maybe it was Vivitar :scratch:

How much did you get it for?

About $4 :lol:

Won it on eBay last night while looking for an inexpensive lens for my upcoming 'The World Through One Lens' project I plan on doing here, or perhaps with Chase Jarvis if he responds to my idea. :D

I liked that it has a hard case with it, it should help it survive its many travels from one photographer to another.

Now to work on the web Interface to make this project work...

Awesome :D
Gotta love Chase would be cool though if he did respond to it.

Sure would... I think the project would have a fighting chance with someone as popular and creative as him backing it.

IIRC, Sears lenses were frequently Ricoh. However, they rebranded brands than that, I believe.

What brand camera will this lens fit on? Pentax?

What brand camera will this lens fit on? Pentax?

Looks like a Nikon lens.

Sounds like a very interesting idea. Since it is a Nikon lens, could even pick some adapters so it can be used on other bodies - Canon, Pentax, Sony / Minolta. The adapters would be more than he paid for the lens. :lol: Maybe some people have the adpters and are not using them and can donat them for the project. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back