Seashells On Black Foam Core

Very nice set you have there. I would love to try some macros of some of the colorful shells... Very beautiful collection

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Yes, it's a great project that I really enjoy, especially from a lighting standpoint.

Tony

Here's a few more.

britton2017-M.jpg

2. Illuminated
brittonlighted2017-M.jpg

shells2016tbritton-M.jpg

tonybroittonapril2016%20%283%29-M.jpg

5. Illuminated
lightedshell2011%20%283%29-M.jpg

shellsbritton-M.jpg

See you haven't lost your touch. Number 1 is fantastic!

Beautifully done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, wow, wow ... very nice. I imagine that with some shapes you can spend forever just adjusting the lighting looking for different returns. Many/most of the shells have been cut and/or polished and/or ground to reveal different layers, chambers and looks.

Fantastic! Love #1 and #2.

Wow, all of your shots are beautiful, thanks for showing them here!

Wow, wow, wow ... very nice. I imagine that with some shapes you can spend forever just adjusting the lighting looking for different returns. Many/most of the shells have been cut and/or polished and/or ground to reveal different layers, chambers and looks.
Thanks. Yes, the lighting is the most enjoyable part of this type of project and the polished shells can occasionally present a bit of a lighting challenge, as well.

Tony

Very nice. I think the one that has the silver looking reflective surface is my favorite, but you have a nice collection overall. You also seem to have the lighting down too.

Most reactions

Back