No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
img0201webat4.jpg

Got this today on my new canon EOS40D. :mrgreen:

Too much sky for me and not enough color saturation or contrast. Try to use local contrast because this picture desserve it.

I like the way the rainbow disappears in the clouds. I would have liked a wee more ground but I still find the picture good. What's good also is that you know how you want your picture ;), you know where you stand!

Now I really find that the signature spoils the picture by distracting the eye. But then it's only my personnal advice: I don't like signed pictures, I prefer the signature on the border or behind.

I like the way the rainbow disappears in the clouds. I would have liked a wee more ground but I still find the picture good. What's good also is that you know how you want your picture ;), you know where you stand!

Now I really find that the signature spoils the picture by distracting the eye. But then it's only my personnal advice: I don't like signed pictures, I prefer the signature on the border or behind.

Thanks, I wanted to show how dramatic the day was.
From bright blue skies, dark stormy rain clouds, beautiful rainbows, wet sand and cold winter surf.

About the signature, just try and picture it not there. Its only for the pics I display online. :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back