Seaside View... Singapore

xaer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and would like to share a few shots taken from Singapore...

Sunrise 1
img85047lr.jpg

Sunrise 2
img85034hg.jpg

Sunrise 3
img85022zy.jpg

Dog Enjoying Sunrise
img85100gy.jpg

Cheers!

Sunsets, sunrises - always pleasing to the eye.
But the DOG PORTRAIT is nicest, with the wonderful early light reflected in its eyes and the cute pink tongue sticking out (!). The little tongue makes the picture here :)

Have I said "Welcome to this forum"?
No?

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM

Hi Xaer and welcome

I loved the pics, specially the silhouettes, like Lafoto said sunrises are always pleasant to see (its a bit cliche), for me the second one is the best, i absolutelly love the boat, the silhouettes u really caught the moment.

As for the dog photo, he's a cutie ....hehehehe ;)
Keep up the good work ;)

Welcome to the forums. You have some beautiful photos, I really love the first, but they are all great. I'm going to move your post to the General Gallery, the Critique section is for just one shot that you are looking to get indepth critique, the general gallery is for posting multiple photos to share with everyone.

Again, welcome and I hope to see a lot more of your work!

wow, the sunset pictures are so crisp... especially the first one... i love them all!

what kind of equipment are you using?

Welcome in, xaer. Honstly, my jaw dropped when I saw #1. Fantastic photos

The dog shot is a killer.

Hi freinds...

Sorry for my late reply. I seemed to be having internet connection problems for the last few days. And thank you for your appreciations.

Alison, my apologies for posting the images in the wrong section. :oops:

meotter, I am using a Canon 300D. The pictures were taken with a 75-300 lens.

LaFoto, Lula, angelikmermaid and Picksure - Thank you so much. I am still learning and will try to post up more shots of Singapore.

sarakay, Hey!, if you are from Malaysia... we are neighbours! Do drop by, but recently, the weather is a bit too wet for photo taking. :(

I love all the pics but i like 2 3 and 4 best because I think that the airplane in number one kind of draws away from the setting. Otherwise Great Shots!

Betsy

Good sunset pic's. The exposures are right on. The first one could be used in an adveritising campaign. Can''t wait to see more.

Most reactions

Back