Seasons Grievings

clarinetJWD said:
It just screams "Have a Merry Chiller Christmas"

:D great shot

ahhh man, it does.... that needs to be your christmas card next year, with the caption of " have a merry chiller christmas..."

waaaaaahaaaaaa.....

talk to nicole about working those up for you...with "yamis productions"
she will help ya if you wanna do it..!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the ideas. I may have to save this one for next year...and throw in the avatar in the middle for fun.
wwwhahahahaha.

Amazingly creative! I love it...a B&W version would rock as well!

I generally don't comment on photos that have gotten a lot of praise because I can never think of anything original to say, but in this case, I will just repeat everyone on how great this photo is. :)

Thank you all for your awesome comments and replies. I appreciate all of them.

if i die at christmas, send that as a card and say Season's Grievings. OrI'll haunt you. Although you'd be excited if i haunted you ;)

Knot Fan said:
This does look like my backyard....home sweet home

Really a great shot

just in case you didn't know...this is my child...( child, he will be 20 in a few weeks..but still....didnt want you to think... what is he talking about??)

Wow...thank you all for your comments. I really really appreciate all of them
Hey...Knot fan... welcome to the forum dude. !!! Gheesh....I gotta see this back yard. I have heard a lot aboot it.

Well I have printed this off here at work as a Christmas card...to the wondering eyes of my co-workers. They gave up on me years ago.
Thank you all again for your comments.

:-| "Seasons Grievings"- My sentiments are soooo reflected in this photo! Thanks for sharing and I hope I can get on your Christmas Card list.

Most reactions

Back