seattle skyline (for Nytmair)

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Dan, these are quickie processed, but will give you an idea what the day looked like.

seattlewintersky01.jpg

seattlewintersky02.jpg

seattlewintersky03.jpg

seattlewintersky04.jpg

seattlewintersky05.jpg

very cool, thank you sir :)

if only the sky wasn't as grey/cloudy.... but i REALLY like the last 2.... nice work, and thanks for the post :cool:

Good set of photos, especially #2. I like the way the tower is framed by the top of the sculpture.

Thanks guys. These are really just tourist shots because the light was all over the map. The weather sucked the whole trip in fact. When I was at viewpoints it was cloudy, when I was down in the city it would clear up. Frustrating to say the least.

Some of them turned out alright though. Might even come up with something worth framing. :)

ahh, thats seattle life.. clear in the ugly spots(although ive taking a few interesting pics downtown(thats where i live)) but then its becomes crappy in the nice spots

Hehe, that's what I get for coming to town in the winter. It's been great every time we come up in the summer.

Maybe next time I'll get the shots I wanted. And it's not like this was a wasted trip. It's always nice to get outta town once in awhile. :)

jadin said:
Yeah I think you're right. Your lighting looks pretty hard to work with.

Even so, your framing on number 2 is most impressive. That one goes from 'tourist' to 'postcard'. ;)
ehh, not to bash, but the person kinda distracts me from a post card look.. get him out and it would totally look alot better.

and there are totally days in the winter that are really nice and easy to work with when it comes to picture taking, but you have to be there at that right time (which is kinda hard when you have a bike as your only mode of transportation through out the seattle area) but ive learn to deal.. maybe, since im here, ill try and take some shots using color(im a usual b/w person) and post them or something

but you have to be there at that right time (which is kinda hard when you have a bike as your only mode of transportation through out the seattle area)

Harder yet when you live in the Tri-Cities. :lol:

From a general interest aspect the second shot would be better without the body, but since I was really just checking out future photo sites it doesn't bother me. Adds a bit of personal interest that others might not see or like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back