Second/backup camera

You could always get nothing and if something happens then rent a body and/or lens temporarily.
And lose the job, the client, probably pay for the losses etc.

of course if you read my ENTIRE posting you would have noticed my 2nd paragraph that it depends upon how your business is affected. It's up to the OP to determine the price of a backup or nothing.

You could always get nothing and if something happens then rent a body and/or lens temporarily.
It all depends upon how your business is affected the instant something happens to your equipment, and how much time you have to be ready to go again.

And lose the job, the client, probably pay for the losses etc.

of course if you read my ENTIRE posting you would have noticed my 2nd paragraph that it depends upon how your business is affected. It's up to the OP to determine the price of a backup or nothing.

It all depends upon how your business is affected the instant something happens to your equipment, and how much time you have to be ready to go again.

I like stars...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back