maverickphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My second try at HDR C&C please.
HDR2.jpg

HDRoutdoor.jpg

what did you bracket it with....looks great! i like the first one more...2nd one too red for me....weird...i can't seem to get my pictures right...the buildings look so fake...i don't get it...>.<

I just shoot -2 0 +2. The second one had so much red in the sky it was hard to try and tone it down.

this is an exaggerated idea of what is happening to my picture and i can't seem to figure out why the tree and building is looking like that >.<
IMG_0529_30_31.jpg

i already tried all the different types of settings too..frustrating....great pictures! wish i had some open land!

i love that first one!
and the sky looks so amazing in #2 i think the red only adds to it

bravo =D

Skies like these invite you to go and try create HDRs, you chose wisely to try this technology on exactly these two, maverick.

And clee, once you had Photomatix put out the merged version (which would come out in the way you are showing us), you have to take a second step and go to "tonemapping" again within Photomatix and push and pull all the sliders in the new "page" that will open up until your photo looks a lot better than this purely merged version! Having Photomatix merge your three exposures alone is not enough, the result is like the one shown, and this doesn't make you happy! I can see why.

The first one is great... the 2nd one looks like the water is on fire. It's kind of cool but kind of distracting too. My $0.02.

Can we see the second one before you made an HDR out of it? I think the HDR ruins it. There is great color there.

heres the second one not the same pic but was taken the same night just the sunset changed alittle.
hdr.jpg

The last one is HDR? I looks like you used a flash on the girl? But then, subtle is good.

The one with my daughter is not HDR. They wanted to see the pic before it was HDR. Like i said not the same pic but was taken the same night. Its just that the clouds moved. And no i used no flash.

The first shot is really nice. The second is way too red.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back