Second post, some misc..

bullshark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried to excercise my creative muscle a little, its been emaciated..

1864420702_bf393bbbd9_b.jpg

Where'd they go?

1864418260_9e42b9f9f3_b.jpg

Abandoned..

1833580170_92f9e4faf5_b.jpg

1818608321_d111e1fcd9_b.jpg

1863524271_bc0ea57465_b.jpg

First abstract..

I tried to be a little more creative, and get a hint of emotion from my pics this time (with the exception of the last one).. Let me know what I have to work on please.. Thanks!

I would like to see number 1 completely in focus. That way you get a sense of the girls imagination and the true depth of the scene. Her posture makes me think to myself, what is she looking at, and then my eyes automatically go straight to the horizon, which is out of focus. I love how the shot is set up though.

As for #2, its perfect! and I love it. I'm usually not a fan of selective coloring because it's kind of cliche and overdone these days, but in this instance, it totally works. Kudos!

I would like to see number 1 completely in focus. That way you get a sense of the girls imagination and the true depth of the scene. Her posture makes me think to myself, what is she looking at, and then my eyes automatically go straight to the horizon, which is out of focus. I love how the shot is set up though.

As for #2, its perfect! and I love it. I'm usually not a fan of selective coloring because it's kind of cliche and overdone these days, but in this instance, it totally works. Kudos!

Hey thanks for the feedback..I appreciate it.. I like number two a lot also.

"For obvious reasons"? Have I missed something, craig?

But hey, I also quite like the second photo here, and for once the selective colouring seems to work fine (maybe because what is in colour is so dirty, the colours are hard to find, anyway !?!)

Your "creative muscle" is mostly dedicated to choosing wide open apertures and shallow DOF these days? Not bad! But the all-in-focus "fine abstract" consoles me a bit all in all. How does a shallow DOF represent feelings? I am too ... down to earth, I think, to understand that? (Plus I am totally uncreative and unartistic and rarely understand the rationale behind the arts, no kidding here!)

nice.

#3 is a bit tight around the main subject. but colours are great.

#5 , well, I think one could be a bit more careful with perspective here. you were not really centred underneath the roof I guess.

Most reactions

Back