second request for C&C

xmikookx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello ppl of TPF! okay so my first C&C request i got some nice tips and comments but it generally went off into a tangent and a big debate. this pic may seem kinda boring but i thought the bird looked pretty sharp and it was my first ever picture of a bird

DSC_0555.jpg

Not too bad really. This sidewalk scene is nice because of the unity of the stainless steel chairs. This isn't a fantastic, game-changer of a shot, but it is a nice moment, simply rendered and minimalist in its approach. Overall, a nice moment, not one that will inspire or promote deep thinking, but far,far better than most "bird in the city" type shots.

These little birds dont stay still for long so there is definatley an appreciation for capturing him with such sharpness, id loved to see him looking at the camera or at least toward it. The background it very busy but overall a nice shot.

It's a nice clean spur-of-the-moment capture.

Yeah for the first bird shot. Watch out, you may get hooked. Do you love all the chairs? If not, why don't you try both a vertical and horizontal crop trying to keep some of the chair the bird is on and ridding yourself of most of the others. See what appeals to YOU. If you have a photo program to do that then you can probably add some sharpening after the crop. Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back