Second roll of film through my Minolta XD-11

JonA_CT

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And it looks much better. Still no great art here, but I seemed to figure out the light meter a little better, and it looks like the light seal issue is fixed.

I used oldschoolphotolab.com -- shipped the film out Tuesday, and they inboxed my color film today. I guess the B+W takes a little longer. This is pretty fun -- I love carrying the film camera. It's so much more portable than my D600, and the 35mm lens is a great carry length.

The only hiccup? This double exposure -- it was the last one of the roll for sure -- not sure what happened.
34 stars edit-2.jpg
34 stars edit-3.jpg
34 stars edit-4.jpg
34 stars edit-5.jpg
34 stars edit-6.jpg
34 stars edit-7.jpg
34 stars edit.jpg

Nice. What film did you use?

Those are super. Love the first one. Better take note of that wonderful mistake.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Really love the double exposure shot!!

Yeah, that double exposure is pretty cool! (I get those trying to get just one more shot on a roll... doesn't necessarily work! lol.) You got some nice photos.

Thanks everyone! I used Agfa Vista Plus 200. I bought three rolls of the 200 and three rolls of the 400 to get started -- I figured after I shoot through that, I will be ready to graduate to some more expensive film occasionally.

The way I got the double exposure is really silly -- I knew I only had a shot or two left, so I literally took a shot in each direction from where I was sitting in the stadium and put the camera away. Literally no thought, haha.

Thanks everyone! I used Agfa Vista Plus 200. I bought three rolls of the 200 and three rolls of the 400 to get started -- I figured after I shoot through that, I will be ready to graduate to some more expensive film occasionally.

The way I got the double exposure is really silly -- I knew I only had a shot or two left, so I literally took a shot in each direction from where I was sitting in the stadium and put the camera away. Literally no thought, haha.
Nothing wrong with that Afga Vista. There is always Porta 160 but still, the results speak for themselves.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You've got some pretty odd color problems going on there. Without any additional info I'd look to the photo processor. Did they send you scans of the film?

Joe

boston.jpg

Black and white roll came back today...
hp5-4.jpg
hp5-5.jpg
hp5.jpg

Attachments

• hp5-2.jpg
    hp5-2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 210
Last edited:

Most reactions