Second round of Senior portraits

I see few that would make nice seniors, #s 6, 7, 12 & 18. IMO, They all seem a little to de-saturated. So what do you not like about them?

Jeff Canes said:
I see few that would make nice seniors, #s 6, 7, 12 & 18. IMO, They all seem a little to de-saturated. So what do you not like about them?
I'm not sure... that's why I'm trying to get feedback from y'all.
Maybe I'm just frusterated because she was camera shy. :meh:

I like your photos. Many on the first page seem a little washed out, too bright; maybe it's just my monitor or the scans?

Avoid the big bright spots in the back ground. Your filled-in, darker background shots look better.

ksmattfish said:
I like your photos. Many on the first page seem a little washed out, too bright; maybe it's just my monitor or the scans?

Avoid the big bright spots in the back ground. Your filled-in, darker background shots look better.
yeah, those were because of the scans... I'm going to re-scan them all and fix those first one's up.

OK page 2 would not load the first time for me, I like the one on the stone step maybe because of the more even lighting, also like the last if you could add some DOF blur in PS

ok, awesome.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Now we just have to wait and see if SHE likes any of them.

I really like the 1st, 13th, 14th and 18th

Number 10 I wouldnt use at all.. Just because you cant see her face.. If it was a nice reflection off the glass I may like it.. Depends I guess.. Something Id have to see...

Page two I do like the last 4

ALl in All they are good pictures...

Good news! :thumbup:
She really likes the photos. So my job here is done... lol

Thanks for your help! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back