Second time studio :-) (NSFW)

silversprej

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday I played around in the studio with my best friend modelling. It was the first time I did the lighting myself. Any comments and critique is much appreciated!

3058446521_374b3d9476.jpg

3058446329_bf5e7cef76.jpg

3059283558_c6bcde26e5.jpg

3059282926_0a4cd068c4.jpg

3058447207_8af2ba3dc0.jpg

Last edited:
The lighting is very nice, well done.

Nice setup. The cross-processed look in the last two photos is an interesting style for this.

In that last photo, which way is up? Is it to the left? The motion in that photo is disorienting, but not in a bad way.

You did a great job with the lighting.

I agree, the last one generates the most interest with the movement. I like it very much.

Great stuff. I think a small black border might help the presentation, but wonderful lighting throughout!

yea the lighting is these is great. Very attractive subject too.

Thanks a lot! I totally agree with you about the last one being the best.

Im really glad you like my work, but I would also very much appreciate some honest opinions about what I could have done better.

427 VIEWS,11 REPLIES.LOL
NICE PICS BTW

Thanks a lot! I totally agree with you about the last one being the best.

Im really glad you like my work, but I would also very much appreciate some honest opinions about what I could have done better.
never shot in a studio nor did lightning so i can't give a direct advice, but noticed in the third photo the most illuminated side of her body (her right side, on the viewer's left) tend to become as white as the background which may be a bit distracting from the shape of her body.
not a critical one tho, pretty slight i'd say.
well done anyway, good composition and lights. and lucky to have a good model that could model, sometimes you see some nicely made portraits of subjects that can't stand in front of a camera.

Most reactions

Back