Second Wedding... period! (14 photos)

Richard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raeelle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay last Saturday I shot my second wedding! Had a lot of fun, I made some mistakes but of course I'm learning from them. I've even tried to kick myself in the butt a few times, but I'm out of shape. So just learning will have to be enough.

Anyway here are a few shots, I will post more as I get through the PP.
C&C is much appreciated!

Image_001-2.jpg

Image_002-2.jpg

Image_005-3.jpg

Image_007-2.jpg

Image_009.jpg

Image_011-3.jpg

Image_012-1.jpg

Image_014-1.jpg

Image_015-1.jpg

Image_017-1.jpg

Image_030.jpg

Image_023.jpg

Image_025.jpg

Image_029.jpg

Last edited:
What's up with the kiss in #8? Did he just put his hand there? Doesn't it seem a little hot and heavy for anyone else?

nice pics... i like it..
But if maybe u crop #7 tighter, i think it looks better (IMHO)...

cheers...

I kinda thought that, but heck at least he is really in love! My first wedding was terrible because the bride and groom looked like they didn't want to get married.

Very nicely done, agree, top-notch detail shots. Not fond of the composition in #7, and the pose in #8? Not much you could do about it, but ehh... does NOT work for me.

What's wrong with #8?

Seems to me if people let themselves show some passion on their wedding day you get a lot of grumbling about bad taste. But, I think there should be more of it! Who says when you get married you have to act so chaste?
I like your shoe shots. I like #6 as well, but something seems wrong with his eye in that one.

What's wrong with #8?

Seems to me if people let themselves show some passion on their wedding day you get a lot of grumbling about bad taste. But, I think there should be more of it! Who says when you get married you have to act so chaste?
I like your shoe shots. I like #6 as well, but something seems wrong with his eye in that one.

:lmao: Noooo, not at all. I don't for a second think what he was doing was in bad taste, but the way I see it translated by the camera, it looks like he's got his hands around her neck.

I agree with tirediron. I think that is kind of like touching the hair of a woman, it's a way to add a bit to the passion of the kiss. Not wrong, but it is more than a peck on the lips. didn't translate well though.

I love love love #2.. throw the dress on a bed. Why didn't I think of that?! I've always taken them in hanging position. I'm going to try that!
#7 - Not very sharp.
#5 - Beautiful. Althought I think a little less skin retouch would look more natural.
#4 - Stunning!

Wow! Only your second wedding - nice job! :) I love passionate kisses - I always tell my brides and grooms to "kiss with their hands" so they look more involved. Nothing worse than limp hands and arms just hanging their when they kiss! :)

I think you're off to a great start! I would just be careful of your DOF and composition - some photos are a little crooked or WAY tight, but that's just personal opinion - if you like it, go for it! :)

These are gorgeous shots!! And I love that dress! So I especially love the one on the bed! Great job!

Nice!!! Some really creative shots! Some some teeny, tiny issues....that others have already mentioned.

P.S. When I first saw #1 (and #2)....I wondered why it was here and not in "The Dark Side"!! LOL!! It freaked me out a little!!!!

;O)

Agreed! Really nice shots!

It would have been nice if the depth of field was more shallow for #5- I can't help but notice the tiles and the purse in the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back