Secret Admirer

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With V day coming up, and most people getting all warm and fuzzy with their loved ones, it has always made me wonder how many people have a secret admirer, or are with someone, but have eyes for someone else:heart::heart:

253365324_h7USe-L.jpg

Had this idea for a while, that mysterious person, that thinks of you, but you dont know they are thinkin of you. That faceless person, you might never know about. :lmao::lmao:

To shoot this, I dressed totally in black , wearing a blacked out face mask, so when I slipped on the white "shape mask" my eyes and skin were blacked out. I used white gloves...similar to what would be used in a reprographics lab, to cover my hands. Only used 1 60 watt lamp in the corner to create the light effect. A little dodge and burn, and that was it. :)

Happy Valentines day, all you....um....

This photo leaves me completely SPEACHLESS!!!

Amazing.

well Carl you know what, all this time you spend in front of the camera (doing the DS stuff) pays off as much as what you doing behind it. Not just the costume ideas but one of the most important features for me, model position, in particular in a shot like this is hands... so difficult to get right, so easy to get wrong.
Your positioning and capture are both great in this one, good stuff :p :thumbup:

happy valentines day, chiller! :heart:

This photo reminds me of an old song by "It's a Beautiful Day". The song is "Girls with No Eyes"

There's a girl in my room in a face on the wall with no eyes
Girl with no eyes, who can she see
Girl with no eyes, she's looking at me
Beautiful girl, who does she see
Beautiful girl, she seems to be staring....

Stunning work dude.

What a beautiful shot, Chiller. Everything about it...the concept, the lighting, your positioning in the frame, the tilt of the head and the hand. Wow. Your talent never ceases to amaze.

Most reactions

Back