Secret Invisible

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
Post your secret desires, thoughts and wishes in here where no-one can read them.
Then send me UK£100 in cash and I will make them come true.
Absolutely no refunds. No guarantee of success.

And I'll put that bridge on my beach front propery...right here in the desert...for a small fee of course : )

Hertz, what's your bank account number & pin so I can transfer you the money for my wish to come true. I will transfer you £150 from my Nigerian Bank account left to me by my recently deceased Uncle. The extra £50 will be to cover the access fee that I will be charged to use the account and I will need you to transfer that amount into my private account first!

I think this blends into the background a little better, though maybe not because as I'm typing it I can see it better than white. Definitely much better.

[quote=Luminosity]*Sneaks into the boy's locker room* [/quote]
Good thing I'm blushing in here...where no one will see

Ah, another dinner with Hertz would be nice........ (I am not kidding!)

I appreciate that very much ... let's hope there'll be a "next time" soon from now - it would be a pleasure!

My secret? You know all about me already! But I would like to meet you once again :)

And of course I'd like to have a DSLR... that's pretty obvious... and to shoot for National Geographic... and to pass all my exams at the university blah... Hertz?! Can you make all my wishes come true??? please?? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back