Secrets

HowlingWolf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I stopped playing shows last april when I lost my license, but this is the last song I recorded.

Last edited by a moderator:
stopped playing shows? What license? Explain?

If that is really you, that should not be the last song you record!

My drivers license lol. I live next to fresno, but my town doesnt have venues for what I play just redneck bars, so id go out to fresno for all my gigs but cant now, until this summer. Lol yeah that's really me. I take it you liked this then?

Yeah, not too much in Madera for sure...sounds ok to me. Maybe you should find your license again ;)

Yeah, not too much in Madera for sure...sounds ok to me. Maybe you should find your license again ;)

lmao

There isn't :( I tried to start some kind of public music/other art event like Plan-it-X fest (did I get that right? been a while) but the other people willing to work with me on that cut communication after me and my ex fiance split up, a series of unfortunate events I'll take a sign of bad endings and further life-deconstruction.

The above song however was an experiment into different chord progressions and overall feel, got boring playing the same stuff over and over (suppose that's why I played a punk show at 17, then half assed it till I was 21, repetitiveness and my "disorders" are delightfully volatile.

This song is closer to what I normally play, but still some kind of something transition between folk/punk and folk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back