_MG_8880.jpg

_MG_8888.jpg

_MG_8912.jpg

_MG_8928.jpg

_MG_8964.jpg

_MG_8976.jpg

_MG_8989.jpg

_MG_8783.jpg

Hard to put this landscape into images ... enjoy ...

Last edited:
i like the last one and #2 the best. Wish i live some where near somen like that.

Thanks I've lived in Phoenix for 9 years and this is the first time I've made it to Sedona for some tourism (only about 2 hours away). I've driven through before, but this was my first time exploring. It is an amazing place.

#5 makes me want to get on my pony and ride.

I was in Sedona a few years ago when I visited my brother who lives in Mesa. The setting is wonderful. Sedona is a bit of a tourist horror show. I remember it was illegal to stop on the roadside to take a photograph without a permit.

Nice series. The Sedona area is beautiful but the town itself is a tourist horror. When we were there we were approached by no less than 4 people trying to sell time shares (even though told them we were from the east coast and probably won't return for some time), others with t-shirts, and other tourist junk.

Thanks. Yeah, it's a bit of an upscale tourist trap, but still fun. The scenery certainly makes up for it.

The National Forest requires parking permits ($5/day or $15/week), but I was told that you could stop and take pictures without one as long as you stay near your car. My pix were mostly taken during an off-road jeep tour.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back