see one, do one, teach one

okay I can't turn a sow's ear into a diamond ear ring lol.... but I can tweak the imagination a little (I think)... can you say chop shop.
test1ck.jpg

well hell you have to pay the water bill somehow....

Great photo I think you have a visual since of the very dark humor that runs through this place.

Now if the young man who requested a negative to work with will come along with his I'll post my most traditional interpritation...

mysteryscribe said:
Now if the young man who requested a negative to work with will come along with his I'll post my most traditional interpritation...

I must print this off posthaste, and off to the darkroom with me! If only I had a means of reducing image size and printing to transparency... as it is, I may have to contact print. Would this change it to a semi-digital-film hybrid process? Hmm. I suppose that qualifies as an alternative technique, eh?

I shall get back to you soon.

I'm determined to use an actual wet process for this. Idea #1, the reflection-projection enlarger, will work, but I need a bright enough light source, which I don't have.

However, I have a second idea! Idea #2 is about to undergo test. I shall report back shortly.

LOL Maybe I am, but I've got my negative! HA! LOL

It's in the sink now, washing, and should be drying shortly. It's a 35mm paper negative, and I'll be projecting it, so this should be interesting, eh?

After all, you wanted my interpretation, right?

Heheheheh :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back