See the s car go

vtf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, ok I know but if u watched trading places you know the joke. Any way what do you do if it rains 5 days out of 7 for the past 2 months and you find that the lens your daughter gave you to use is a macro .42 super wide. I have enough snails in my wood piles to start a frigin resturant.
What would you improve.
snail.jpg

1/160th, f5, ISO 400

hidden-snail-2.jpg

1/400th, f5, ISO 400

hidden-snail.jpg

1/160th, f5, ISO 400

rose.jpg

1/320th, f5, ISO 400

Once the Ark is built, Ill post those pictures as well.
This is also my practicing with raw.

Is that motion blur I see? or is it bokeh? It's kinda disorienting. The first three, especially.

I would have pushed a little smaller aperture on the rose for greater dof.

I believe it is boken from the lens, but these were hand held because the angles were not tripod friendly so some motion may be present, I tried to avoid it best I could.

I bumped the iso up higher to help compensate for the cloudy, murky lighting I had. I'll probably crop some more from #2 on right side.
#3 throws me off because the focus point on the shell causes everything at the same distance to be in focus which causes the uneven blur across the picture. I think I could've used some extra lighting to fill in the crack better.
#4 I noticed the pink color in lower left hand corner after posting and will crop that. I do like the contrast between the green leaves and red rose. without bluring the leaves to the point you dont know what they are.

Most reactions

Back