Seeking photographer for website

MGPR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm a new entertainment publicist in Chicago, representing talents in film, television, music, and fashion across the country. I need great pictures for my website but I'm lacking in funds. I'm looking for a photographer who's willing to do pro bono work or an internship to gain experience and build their portfolio. (This would be a good opportunity for college students.) This would be great exposure as various media outlets and prospective clients will be directed to my website on a regular basis. Although this is no pay, this is guaranteed to be worthwhile as I have several contacts in the entertainment industry and my client base is growing. Your impeccable photography skills will be noticed by the media and the public eye and you will get full credit for all your work. This can lead to bigger and better opportunities!

Only serious applicants need to apply. I'm looking for good Hollywood-type images that I can use for my website. If you have experience taking pictures of animals, that would be great too but not necessary. The photographer does not need to reside in the Chicagoland area but I would prefer to find someone in Chicago or Los Angeles. If you're interested in this opportunity, please send me:

1. Three sample images of your best photographs
2. A summary of your background
3. An email/phone number where I can reach you

Your work needs to show that you're creative but professional and that you have the necessary skills to take pictures of various forms. COLORED PHOTOS ONLY! No black and whites please.

Please email inquiries to: [email protected]

Thank you!

you see, You will be using these images for Commercial gain...
So i would doubt there will be very many "professional" photographers that will do this for free - well if they had 2 braincells to knock together, Sure you say there is exposure, But exposure doesn't pay the bills to start with

You will be earning money by using the images, thus most photographers would like a pay of some sort, wither it be stock, Merchandise or money, most prefer money.

You know, this is right up there with this:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: :thumbdown: :lmao: :thumbdown: :lmao: :thumbdown: :lmao: :thumbdown: :lmao: :thumbdown: :lmao: :thumbdown: :lmao: :thumbdown: :lmao: :thumbdown: :lmao: :thumbdown:

You get what you pay for.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back